US Visa Immigration Consultant | Certified Immigration Consultant
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG
Keep Yourself Up To Date with Latest US Visa Immigration News
The ever growing economy of US and highest standards of living have always been an attraction point for overseas workers, and professionals who dream of settling permanently in the United States of America. They are always searching for US visa immigration updates, or US visa immigration news which can help them apply for citizenship application. Professionals from all over the world follow the US citizenship application blogs to fulfill their dream of settling permanently in the United States of America. They try to keep up with various US citizenship application blogs just to stay connected with all the latest happenings regarding us visa immigration news and to know more about immigration consultants in US. Immigration Gossip took into realization the issues that the overseas workers face, and have provided them an excellent solution. Now they do not need to follow various US citizenship application blogs to get US visa immigration updates. With one of the best US visa immigration consultant; the Immigration Gossip, now they can get all the latest US visa immigration updates just a click away! Immigration Gossip is focused on providing everyone with authentic information about US citizenship and immigration services. So, if you are willing to keep yourself up to date with all the latest information related to the US citizenship and Immigration services, Immigration Gossip is your ultimate solution!
Immigration Gossip? Authentic Source of US Visa Immigration News
Instead of rifling through thousands of US citizenship news articles, or US Immigration Law blogs to find out the requirements for applying for citizenship in the US, Immigration Gossip simplifies the process for citizenship applications at one place. We also have Immigration consultants in USA who can help you to understand this better. There is no need to follow numerous US citizenship news articles, or US Immigration law blogs and get confused. The various US citizenship news articles and Immigration law blogs on the Internet tend to make the reader confused as to which one is the most authentic. Simplify your application process by getting connected to Immigration Gossip’s certified Immigration Consultants, and staying up to date with all the authentic news. Immigration Gossip is the most authentic source of US visa immigrations news!
Requirements for Applying for Citizenship in US
US citizenship is a dream for many people all over the world. To fulfill this dream of settling permanently in one of the most developed countries of the world, US visa immigration consultants are the most sought for from all over the world, and asked for consultancy. It is very important to understand that there are certain requirements that need to be met in order to apply for the citizenship application. Following are the basic requirements for applying for citizenship in the US:
- The individual must possess a green card.
- The individual must be at least 18 years of age.
- The individual must have spent at least five years in the US lawfully as a permanent resident unless he/she is a spouse of US citizen, or obtained green card in terms of political asylum, or as a refugee.
- Of those five years, the individual must have been physically present in the US for at least half of the afore-mentioned time period.
- The individual did not spend more than one year at a time outside of the US.
- The individual should not have created a primary home in some other country.
- The individual must have spent at least three months in the district, or state he/she is filing the application from.
- The individual must have a good moral character.
- The individual must know how to write, speak and read in English.
- The individual will be required to pass a test regarding the US history and the current affairs.
- The individual will be required to swear that he/she believes in the laws and principles of the US Constitution and he/she will remain loyal to the US.